Software LicenseEzyPal 1.5 Software End User License Agreement (Version 1.2)
Last Updated: August 7 2007
EzyPal.com grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software on one installation to be accessable by one URL (web address) subject to the provisions in all sections of this Agreement.
EzyPal 1.5 is offered under domain licensing. This allows EzyPal 1.5 to be installed under one domain name only. The license features free technical support and minor updates to the software (when they are available) for up to one (1) year from the date of purchase.
SCOPE OF GRANT
- customize the Software's design and operation to suit the internal needs of your web site except to the extent not permitted in this Agreement
- produce and distribute code modifications/hacks, templates, or language sets, except if they contain proprietary code belonging to EzyPal.com.
- create applications which interface with the operation of the Software provided said application is an original work
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above
- reverse engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Software for distribution or usage outside your web site
- use the Software in such as way as to promote or provide pirated Software, or any other form of illegal or damaging activity
- modify and/or remove any copyright notices or labels on the Software on each page (unless written permission from EzyPal.com is obtained) and in the header and footer of each script source file
- distribute the Software
- distribute individual copies of files, libraries, or other programming material in the Software package
- distribute or modify proprietary graphics, HTML, or CSS packaged with the Software for use in Software applications other than EzyPal 1.5 or web sites without written permission from EzyPal.com
- modify the software to function in more than instance or location (URL, domain, subdomain, etc.) from a single set of source program files unless each location is separately licensed
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not EzyPal.com assume the entire cost of any service and repair. In addition, the security mechanisms implemented by EzyPal.com have inherent limitations, and you must determine that the Software sufficiently meets your requirements. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the Agreement.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Software shall remain with EzyPal.com. The Software is protected by copyright laws and treaties. Title and related rights in the content generated through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable law. This License gives EzyPal.com no rights to such content.
This Agreement will terminate automatically upon failure to comply with the limitations described herein or on written notice from an authorized representative of EzyPal.com. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software within 72 hours. Termination of the license due to noncompliance will not result in any refunds of license fees.
Requests for full or partial refunds must be made within 7 days. Refunds will be given at the discretion of EzyPal staff, and only if the product is considered to be at fault by EzyPal staff. Refunds will only be processed through PayPal.
EzyPal.com reserves the right to publish a selected list of users of the Software. EzyPal.com reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Changes to the Agreement will be announced via email to customers to have opted to receive email from EzyPal.com. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid. A current copy of this Agreement will be available on the EzyPal.com web site.
Integrated add-ons for EzyPal 1.5 are released under this Agreement. Purchasing or downloading integrated add-ons constitute an additional, separate instance of this Agreement.
Technical support will not be provided for third-party modifications to the Software including modifications to code, templates, and language sets to any license holder. If the Software is modified using a third-party modification instruction or otherwise, technical support may be refused to any license holder.
Authorization to remove or modify output of copyright notices can be obtained from EzyPal.com for a fee. This fee authorizes you to remove the output of copyright notices: it does not give you authorization to remove any copyright notices in the program source files or any other rights. Contact EzyPal.com for information on the copyright notice removal fee.
For questions, email